My stomach and bones hurts, please suggest me what should I do ?

Recently my stomach has been hurting alot. Sometimes I get cramps(while not on my period) and at times it has felt like jabbing motions from inside my stomach. It also feels like my intestines or stomach or whatever hurts. It s not a I m hungry pain or a I ate too much pain either. And it also feels like in my lower back I have sharp pains. Or in my sides as well. My bones have also been hurting. As if they are bruised and sometimes it s just a pain all of a sudden that comes and goes everywhere. Some people have said I need to drink alot of water and it will go away. I just want to make sure what I should do?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011