My sperms released so quickly

i have realized that my sperms are released so quickly even before 1 min of intercourse how can i reduce this since she gets irritated? please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Regular perineal muscles exercise along with anal sphincter squeezing for 15-20 minutes per day may help you a lot . pre mature ejaculation is mostly due to tension or over expectation . Stop smoking & alcohol also that will also help. Use of condom will also enhance your time of intercourse.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

2 users find this helpful