My sperms are releasing very quickly

my sperms are releasing very quickly while doing sex...could you pls tell me have any techniques or treatment to control for this
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Hi Kumaran
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You are probably having Premature Ejaculation.I advise you to visit your Physician or a Sex specialist and get evaluated.The most common cause for PME is stress and anxiety about sex.With good counseling and appropriate medication PME can be treated.
Good luck & Take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Mr.Kumaran;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The normal time for ejaculation during sex is 3 mins if you have less than this it is called premature ejaculation.Still if you want to improve your timing you can do Kegel's exercise to strengthen pelvic muscles and also start and stop method and the time will improve.For the details regarding exercise consult your family physician or a sexologist.