My sperm leaks daily at night and when i urinate

hi sir, i am 23 years old, i have facing problem from past 7 years. 1. sperm leaking daily in my sleep and while urine. 2. if i stop one week i am getting pain in back bone . 3. my penis and testis are not developed properly, and i have marriage in next year, i feel very shame because my penis and testis are not developed, one time my fiance saw my testis and penis she told me that you are a child you need to improve, she want little bit more. one time i met one doctor ( urologist ) and he also told me that you have small penis and testis but he didn t tell solution. now i want improve. pls solve my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010
U need to get evaluated and take proper treatment. See an endocrinologist.

Anonymous's Response
following are some suggestions as per your questions...
1. You can not know whether there are sperms in your urine, it could be seminal fluid either. You don't have to get worried about it .as it doesn't have any impact on your sexual or Daily routine life.
2. Stop what...? If you are taking about Masturbation...then you don't have to worry about the linkage about the Masturbation & your have to evaluate your back issue by Orthopedic specialist.
3. Well in that case you have to again consult your Physician especially Endrologist to get your full evaluation done.

All The best.