My sperm count is not increasing after the treatment also, is it because of chewing tobacco and smoking ?

hi. i am 35 years old (male) my son is 4yrs i want to have a second baby both my wife and myself went fr a test my wife has undergone a scan fr abdomen and her reports are normal. My sperm test i feel went fr a toss. i am taking B long F capsules and waited fr 3 days without any intercourse and on the 3rd day i went to give my sperm in the afternoon. However, i released sperm in my underwear early morning and in the afternoon when i gave my sperm fr test in the clinic i could only give a little. I have got my reports in which the Spermatazoa is nill. i have few habits like intake of alcohol once a week, smoking and gutka. Pls help me can i increase my sperm count and help my wife in conceiving as we r very eager to have a second baby my wife is also 35yrs old i require ur assistance thank u
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011