My sperm count is 60 million, can you recommend medicine for sperm motility ?

Hi...I m zeeshum...i m sending u the detail of my semen report plz tell is there any problem or it is perfcet... His age is 29yrs weight 65kg physical examination: volume: 3.0 color: creamy white consistancy: normal reaction:alkaline liquification: 20mints Microscopic examination: t.sperm count 60millions active: 30% sluggish: 15% dead : 55% pus cells: 8-10 HPF RBC: nill Epithelium cells: nill plz tell me how to increase sperm motility also recommend medicine 4 me
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011