My sonogram report says that I have polycystic ovaries with mildly thickened bladder. How can this be treated ?

SONOGRAM REPORT Name ; Vijayasundari (age 27) WHOLE ABDOMEN 1.The liver is normal in size and shows uniform echotexture with no focal abnormality. 2.The gall bladder is normal sized and smooth walled and contains no calculus. 3.There is no intra or extra hepatic biliary ductal dilatation. 4.The pancreas shows a normal configuration and achotexture. 5.The pancreatic duct is normal. 6.The portal vein and the IVC are normal. 7.The spleen is normal. 8.There is no free or loculated peritoneal fluid. 9.No para aortic lymphadenopathy is seen. 10.No abnormality is seen in the region of the adrenal glands . 11.The right Kidney measures 10.3*4.1 cms. 12.The left Kidney measures 11.3*4.6cms. 13.Both Kidneys are normal in size,shape and position.Cortical echoes are normal bilaterally.There is no calculus or calyceal dilatation. 14.The ureters are not dilated. 15The bladder wall is mildly thickened (4mm) .There is no intravesical mass or calculus. 16.The uterus is anteverted,and measures 8.6*3.0 cms. 17.Myometrial echoes are homogeneous.The endometrium is normal. 18.The right ovary measures 4.5*2.0*4.4. cms(22 cc). 19The left ovary measures 5. 4*2.4*4.4 cms(31cc). 20.Both ovaries are enlarged and show multiple,small,peripheral cysts. 21.Parametria are free. 22.Iliac fossae are normal. 23.The post void scan shows 88cc residual urine. IMPRESSION: = Polycystic ovaries. = mildly Thickened bladder with significant post void residue PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE ABOVE REPORT I NEED AN ISSUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011