My son is suffering from fever with mouth infection

my son falling fever with cold effect for seven days, with fever his mouth also effected with infection, doctor advice me to prescribe antibiotic and paracitamol but no results. his age is 4+
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If the antibiotic is not helping him, then probably a change of the medications would be required.. few blood tests may also be needed before getting the changes done... Also use sponging to reduce the temperature and improve on his fluid intake and diet.. Follow with your doctors for more details on this...