My son is not throwing out his urine

My one year old son is not throwing out his urine since last 6-7 hours. please suggest any home treatment till tomorrow morning.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
A simple home remedy from kitchen in eating banana, it allows the urine to flow in sufficient quantity.
Coconut water, sugarcane juice also helps the urine to flow smoothly. It solves the problem of scanty urination in a person.
A glassful of cucumber juice twice in a day will help the urine flow smoothly.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
well u have not mentioned is there any other symptom also or just scanty urine, is your baby crying while urination, n it's only just 6 - 7 hrs u shld wait few more hours, make him drink plenty of water...if still problem persist, u can mail us at or visit us at
Pediatrician Dr. Kamlesh Verma's  Response
give him plenty of water, milk or other liquid diet