My son is 9yr and his penis has not grown sence birth ?

my son is 9yr and his penis has not grown sence birth is my son penis the right size it has not grown sence birth and his is 9yr is that normal...
Asked On : Sat, 10 Apr 2010
no dont worry the body stops growing at 21 soits got plenty oftime to grow
  Anonymous's Response
If your 9-year-old son's penis has not grown since he was born, he could have a condition called micropenis or micro-phallus. This condition can be treated by a doctor, though I'm not sure if a pediatrician or a urologist would be the one to do this. I believe treatment involves applying a testosterone creme to the penis. It will be important that he be assessed for this sooner rather than when he is older, because the window of opportunity to correct this condition will be decreased. In other words, he might need all available time to turn this condition around. Your son might also need to have hormone tests to clarify if his overall hormonal system is working properly. Again, I don't know how much of this would be done by a a Pedi, versus a urologist versus an endocrinologist. Do not wait to have your son assessed by a competent doctor. If not treated in time, his penis could stay tiny for the rest of his life, which no doubt would be devastating. He could suffer much rejection when trying to find a mate and it could interfere with his ability to have children.

no.try wacking him off on regular basic that should him

Anonymous's Response

is he chineese if so its way bigger then avarge