My son have mild fever, please suggest him treatment

My son has been feeling well and throwing up for two days he is active at times eats but cant keep nothing down.. mild fever.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010
it could be due to a lot of reasons like infection of the intestine to obstruction. I would suggest you to get a ultrasound of the abdomen and a stool routine and microscopy done, consult a gastroenterologist for a prescription of antibiotic if it is infection. in this regard. I hope i have answered your query take care
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It could be due to infection, a viral that could be causing the gastric irritation leading to vomiting.. Though his symptoms are mild and not of major concern, I would suggest you to see a doctor for evaluation.... He should be alright in a couple of days..