My son has swollen glands under jaw, please help

my son has swolen glands under jaw towards his ear but no fever is on antibiotic but not sure what it is ?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jun 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It could be due to some simple infection like infection in throat, infection on face,
dental infection and infection on scalp. It should subside with antibiotics only if
not next step for diagnostic help will be taken by your doctor. Thanks
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, swelling of gland on cervical region ,without fever, may be this is swollen lymph nodes. in such case you should get FNAC n rule out the cause. consult with pediatrician n start proper treatment.
go and consult any pediatrician there may be some viral fever because of which gland are swollen .if not fever may require other diagnostic test.