1. Proteus mirabilis
is a gram -ve,anaerobic bacteria which is commonly found in intestinal tract of humans and causes 90% of urine infections in humans by making urine to become more alkaline resulting in formation of stones.
2. is your child suffering from uncomplicated cystitis
3. please mention about the duration of symptoms??
4. antibiotics have not much role once stone formation is completed.
5. good sanitation and hygiene,avoid alcohol,caffeine,soft drinks,chocolates,refined,spicy and processed food,sugar.
6. Take Vitamin C
rich diet as it prevents the bacterial growth
7. Yogic Exercises like Gomukhasana, Pawanmuktasana are useful.
8. consult with your physician or health care provider.