My son has fast heart rate, protien in urine,& really bad headaches

I have a 15 yoa son with a heart rate of 153. Our regular Dr. has done a EKG and a ultra sound of his heart we have also done a 24 hour check on his heart to see how fast his heart rate is in a 24 hour period. It was between 120 and 163. Then we have had a urinalisis and it came back with protien in his urine so we did a 24 hour urine test and it came back with a high level of protien in his urine. My son has also been getting really bad headaches for about the last several months. I am really concerned about my son but his Dr. does not seem to concerned and he wants to wait for another month and then check his urine again at this time. I am not sure weather or not I should get a second opinian, take him to a childrens hospital and start getting the ball rolling or just wait like his regular Dr. says. His fast heart rate has been going on for about 4 to 5 months now, the protien in his urine we just found out about 2 weeks ago. What do you think I should do
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010