My son has developed a pupuric rash on sole of foot & low grade fever. What could be the possible reason for it ?

my son had a pulmonary valve replacement and a staph bug grew in the pot the donor valve came in, he was put on fluclox oral or a week, 6 days later he developed a pupuric rash a janeway lesion on sole of foot and low grade fever 37.5 the rash is on lower legs and feet seen by a dermatolgis said its tvasculitis took a biopsy think it could be secondary to endocardits no bugs on echo and blood cultures no growth but crp and platelets are raised. Do you agree that there is a possility of sbe.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011