My son has a swollen lip with bump, What could be the reason?

my son kissed a girl 2 days ago, now his bottom lip is swollen with bumps on it, what could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
During kiss it is possible that it was held tightly and bitten or eroded so that some sort of infection passed on to your son's lip. Saline gargles , analgesics, and anti inflammatory drugs will cure it may be need for some antibiotic also. in Ayurveda we use haridra khad 500mg and cap. neem. locally apply home butter after washing it with water 100 times.