My son has a hole in his heart. Can a surgery cure him ?

my chil is having a hole in his heart i m confussed what to do? is their any process of heart transplantation or a surgery will work plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
YES OFCOURSE. THE CHILD CAN BE TREATED.SOME PEOPLE HAVE IT BY BIRTH.BY CONSULTING A CARDIOLOGIST AND WELL QUALIFIED SURGENS IT CAN BE SOLVED.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Malini,thanks for the query.First of all go for echo cardio of your child to exactly know what is the problem.Depending upon diagnosis either surgery or medicines can be advised.Some children by birth has this kind of defect which can be very well taken care by surgery.so do not worry just do the things which are necessary.all the best and wishing your child a healthy life.