My son has Unexplained bruises

My son has unexplained bruises for no apparent reason on his spine, no pain to touch..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
hi
unexplained bruises may occur due to thrombocytopenia,
get the platelet count done.
if it is low then the cause for it should be found out.
consult physician.
coagulation studies also should be done
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You should get done his platelet count to rule out thrombocytopenia. It could be
idiopathic or some viral infection or even drug induced. It can occur even in haemophilia
for this you have to test facor eight of cloting facor. thanks
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
ONE IMPORTANT REASON APART FROM OTHER IS HELIMENTHIC INFESTATION ,TRY USING ALBENDAZOLE AND IVERMECTIN AS SINGLE DOES THERAPY.

IF POBLEM PERSIST CONSULT ANY DERMATOLOGIST
  Anonymous's Response
My son has the same thing, Not sure what is causing it. it will last for a few months at a time then be gone for a month or so, then come back and stay just as long. Its a repeated pattern with him