My son got a mosquito bite above his eyebrow, what should I do ?

My son is 17 monthe he got a mosquito bite above his eyebrow the next day his eye is swelling that was yesterday and today his eye is almost closed from the swelling :( what should i do and wjen will this go plQz help
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You can give him Syrup step 1 tea spoon 3 times a day and trifala googal 1 tab 3 times in a day uptil swelling disappears and your son is normal.
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

This can be a reaction to the mosquito bite, please take your child to a good eye specialist at the earliest.

Dr. Naveen Kumar