My son does not have any interest in study. He had cleft pallete problem

hello doctor , i m monica, i m 35 years old. my son is 3years and 9months. his weight is 13.5 kg. my son had cleft pallete problem. his two surgeries has been done. his tongue went back inside so at the fifth day from his birth first plastic surgery was don to fix his tongue. he has started to speak late. he was for 1 and half month at hospital. now he is like a common child, brainy,picks things fastly. but he does not take interest in study. he gives me wrong answers about alphabets. some times gives correct answers. i dont understand what is his problem. please help me. what is his problem?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011