My son diognised with kerato conus two years back. Tornic lens was implanted. What is next?

my son diognised with kerato conus two years back.cross linking treatment was given in the month of may 2010. dr.sugested to toric icl surgery for botheyes. on 17th december 2010 toric lens implanted to his right eye.after one week (24 dec. 2010) we wentfor follw up. till then every thing was fine. next day we rushed to hopital with headache and a bright light in the right eie. 2 times on the way to hosital and 4 times in the hospital he vomited.some yellow colour vomit. then some drops were put in his eye tocontrl the intra acular pressure in the eye. iop was 50. not come down. then a small incesion made laser. i think iridotomy then iop came down. and he was gieven intravinal injection, drops and tabs. next day we went for followup.the dr. told me all is ok and come next day that to make small hole little bigger. once again laser treatment was given. now my son is ok. now my question is that what will be happen in future . will he suffers with angle close glaucoma? will he decrese his sight? and iam in confussion and fear. is it advisable to implant lens for his left eye? or can he lead his life with one eye with toric icl and another with spcticle or rgp lense? his vision power was -11.5 right eye now 6/9. left is -12.0. cylindrecal power is 3.oo and 3.5. toric icl diopter:-19.5/+3.00/102. optic diameter:4.6-5.5mm.overall diameter:12.5. plese advise me to go not togo for toric implantation for left eye and what todo with rigght eye. sorry, iampoor english.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011