My sleep breaks without reason resulting in headache. How can i get rid of it ?

Female, age 23,unmarried. i work in an IT company.My problem is that for 2,3 weeks now i am not getting good sleep at night.At night several times my sleep breaks without any reason.Though i always have the problem of light sleep means my sleep gets disturbed with the slightest of noise but these days i wake up at night without any reason.And for these reason i get headache in the morning and feel very sleepy too.I am not being able to concentrate in my work and i dont know what to do.Please suggest me some remedy.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010