My skin was burnt and light yellow fluid was oozing from skin after i applied garlic. Is this a severe burn ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on the cheecks around 45 days back.My skin was burnt with light yellow fluid.My skin got peeled may be 1/4 to 1/2 mm deep.Now my skin is light pink to creamish colur on the burned ares but did not come to original skin colour till now.Also the the level of skin is slightly deeper than the level of normal skin?Will my skin come to same level of normal skin?How much time would it take to cure perfectly so that my skin looks/comes to the original condition?Will it heal perfectly? I have consulted dermatologist and he recommended to apply Venusia cream from Dr Reddys which i think is just a normal moisturiser.Is there any cream so that my burn heals sooon and the skin to normal colour and shape.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011