My skin shows several sweat pores and appears light cream. Is there any ointment to cure this ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheeks 3 months back.My skin was peeled and pink colour.Now the skin colour is light cream colour?Is it healin properly ?how much would it take to come to noraml skin texture and tone?will it be noraml in sometime?But the skin texture is not smooth.There are several enlarged sweat pores?Will it come to normal smooth texture after sometime?or is there any ointment to get rid of it?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011