My skin is dark, so what can I do for fair complexion ?

my skin is dark so what can i do for fair complexion how to got a skin fair......
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Skin color is determined by your genes. There is now way it can be changed.
Please work for improving your personality & skills , rather then skin color.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. u can work on the skin to make it glow not fairer..
avoid direct exposure to sum .. be hydrared.. eat fruits juices, coconut water.
use face wash that suits ur skin
meditate try to b happy n peaceful.. exercise.. sleep properly..
this all will make the skin glow...
god bless
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Well i would talk much about becoming fair,but i can advice you how you cam improve your complexion....You should always use a good spf sunscreen daily three times.Along with this you can go for chemical peel from any experienced dermatologist .There are clinics which do microdermabrassion also to improve the complexion....Creams containing kojic acid,glycolic acid preparation might also help .So,consult a good dermatologist who can help you.
take care,