My skin is crawling I keep crunching my toes. Had an accident before

I need Help bad no one can tell me whats wrong I am a race horse Jockey and got hurt real bad in 2006 was in ICU with head injures and a fracture to my T7 been and never had to have operation. and now I have been off my meds for almost a year was doing ok but now it has gotten to where my feet tingle at night I cant sleep and it feels like my skin is crawling I keep crunching my toes tight find my self doing it on an off all day and I dont know what to do and I have also had this happen to me only 2 or 3 times where I am laying there and my whole body goes num I cant breath or move I cant even talk and it scares the hell out of me but only last a few seconds but this last time it seemed longer will someone please help me
Asked On : Sat, 6 Nov 2010