My sister is suffering from anxiety , become unconscious and having respiratory problems . Can I repeat the same dose of injections ?

dear sir, i am a 2nd year medical student in Lahore, Pakistan. my sister is anxiety patient and she is administerd by neuro physician to Inj Serenace 5mg. Dr. said to inject Serenace for 5 days after 5 days she fill well. then her grandfather died and has to go to her home, Afghanistan, and the become again sick so if we inject the injection again may it creat some thing hazardos of not? about the patient, she is sitting standing or any kind of position become unconsious for 5-20 min and during the attack the is also sometimes suffering from respiration problems.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011