My sister had a fetus looking thing come out when she started her period.She is virgin

My sister s a virgin- trust me she had a pap today to confirm it and that she s not pregnant ... however saturday night she had a fetus looking thing come out when she started her period. my family s kinda freaking out cause the doctors couldnt tell her anything about it- they sent the thing to some clinic to get tested and find out what it is... however that could take days and my mom s really scared. My sister s in no pain, and she s bleeding normal but she s still freaked out cause she doesnt know whats going on.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Do a urine pregnancy test first.See if its positive or negative.If negative then dont worry,just wait for the test results to come out.