My sister behavior has become very aggressive after separated, kindly help me

My sister in law is separated from her husband with one girl child. She has had a marriage with lots of problems in which she also tried to commit suicide once by consuming tablets. Since the last few years her behavior has become very aggressive. Her anger has reached unreasonable levels resulting in strained relations with friends, neighbours and relatives. Also, she does not worry about creating a scene in presence of other people. Besides that she has become obsessive about cleanliness which has also reached alarming proportions. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 25 May 2010