My sis is infected with Nasopharyngeal cancer and severe headache. Is there any permanent treatment for these disease ?

hi doctor .iam sunil from vizag(india),my sis is infected with Nasopharyngeal cancer ,actually past from one and half year my sis is sufering with pian beside right side of nose and severe head ache. so consulted all local doctors,but every one saying nothing dangerous she is fine nd normal. at last after 9 months we took my sister for general check up in appolo hospitals(Hyderabad). there they confirmed that my sis is suffering with Nasopharyngeal cancer from 6 months they are giving treatment and they ara saying 75% cure it seems so my question is is it any permanent cure for did disease ? plz doctor help me with your advise and solution.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011