My shin was quite swallon and was quite painful. It hurt to walk on. Can i get help on this from any Online doctor ?

I got hit in the shin a week and a half ago playing basketball at the begining of the game. I continued playing till the end of the game. Once I stopped I noticed my shin was quite swallon and was quite painful. It hurt to walk on. However after a few days this pain and swelling decreased a little. So when it came to playing basketball I felt fully capable. However after the game the area had once again become swallen and sore . However unlike last time the time when I woke up the next moring the swelling hadn t gone down but spread. The swallen areas feel fluidly. The appearence is much like a bee sting and the swelling is even. It spreads across both sides of the leg and goes as low as the top of my ankle to halfway up my calf muscle.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010