My sex drive way too high, what can i do ?

I am a 22 year old woman and my sex drive is too high, and it is starting to affect my marriage, what can i do ?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
does estrogen cause the increase in sex drive? or testosterone? and how can i help the urges without sex or self-pleasuring?
my wife has the same problem. i work long hours and she works from home. to keep her satisfied throughout the day she recently took on a bf. it is working great.

the added bonus is that he's hung like a horse which she loves. i'm 2-3 inches hard; he's 8-9 inches.
contact me on will help you
General & Family Physician Dr. K.S Sanju's  Response
It is hard to determine when someone has excessive sexual desire. It is often the environment of the person or the person who is limited by it.
Do you suffer from mood disorders ,sleep loss? Are you on any medicines? The treatment of excessive sexual desire may be based on relation therapy, psychotherapy or medication. The patient with a manic disorder (mood disorder) may have excessive sexual desires. Certain medicines, such as some medicines against restless legs and Parkinson's disease, may cause excessive sexual desire. Alcohol and some narcotics, such as cocaine and amphetamine, can also have this effect. Please meet a sexologist to discuss your problems in detail....
There's always that. Business on the corner whore
I know how you feel. i am 23 and have always been "in need" too much. to make matters even better my bf has a VERY low drive.... its a bad feeling.