My serum cholesterol rating is 243.1, and triglycerider is 302.5

Hi, my serum cholesterol rating is 243.1, and triglycerider is 302.5,and vldl cholestrol 60.5, ldl is 137.3 and my totel hdl cholertrol ratio is 5.366, and ldl and hdl cholertrol ratio is 3.031, and my age is 35 years and my ecg is fine now and doctor advice me for atorvastatine 10 mg combined fenofibrate180 mg od tab. for controle pls can you tell me wich meicine il best for me. and.whats the right possition.of mine.if any danger.or it is controlable condition.pls help me.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011