My semen report showed the presence of gram positive cocci and aerobic spore bacilli. Is this normal or a reason for non pregnancy ?

hi my semen report mixture of gram organism grown on gram stain showed the presence of gram positive COCCI , MICROCOCCUS AND AEROBIC SPORE BACILLI, SUGGESTIVE OF SKIN CONTAMINANTS is this report ok or a reason for non pregnancy
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
hi welcome to have not send complete semen shows mostly infectious cause thats it.its not the cause for non pregnancy.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
hello, welcome to healthcare magic,though this is a fact that it can be a cause of
non pregnancy but we cannot say this is the only,motility of sperm if more than
50%then then this cause can be overlooked .But if this is the only cause then your wife would be pregnant surely