My semen count is low and am taking maxzoa powder. Shall i continue ?

My Semen count was low after taking medicine from last 6 months count became 60. doctor advice me to continue medicine(Maxzoa Powder) till concived.kindly advice.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Do you mean 60 sperm/ml or 60 million sperm/ml. Please be sure and write the correct value. Follow your doctor's advise and also avoid going near hot objects, hot bath or keeping laptop on lap. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do brisk walking everyday for 40 minutes to keep fit. Please provide your entire semen analysis for us to be in better position to help you.