My semen analysis shows sperm count=5 million/ml. Is it normal ?

hi i m 29 yrs old male, underwent absecess and anal fistula surgery in last 6 months time span, i was asked to undergo semen analysis test as we are planning for a baby. my semen anaysis test shows- quantity-3ml viscosity-normal colour-creamy white ph-alkaline liquefaction time-20 min sperm count-5million/ml motility- active-10%,sluggish-10%,nonmotile-80% abnormal forms-15% pus cells-plenty rbc-0-2/hpf doc advised me to take levofloxacine 500mg, is it safe for me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011