My right testicle has been swollen

My right testicle has been swollen for quite some time. It has probably been a few months maybe longer. I haven't felt any pain what so ever. I would say it is probably double the size of the other testicle. it is not solid and it does hurt if squeezed like any other normal testicle. What could this be and should I be greatly concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Size variation could be due to the problem called as Hydrocele. Many a times it is confused to be of a testicular or a reproductive problem but no. It is just a problem with the venous drainage. So do not worry about it much.