My right lungs bronchi is very thin in compared to left lungs, what are the causes and remedy

Hi sir, I had cough since past 2 years, i do have Xray and CTscan reports , the real cause of cough is not diagnosed yet. However pulmonlogist at Newyork did Brochoscopy and they found my right lungs bronchis is very thin in compared to left lungs. what are the solution do you think.? what are the causes and remedy and possiblities? I seriously need your expert advice, thank you so much for your support and help
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011