My right labia minora is very swollen all the time and had a burning sensation.

I m 23 years old and about a year ago me and my boyfriend had pretty rough sex and afterwards i noticed my right labia minora was really swollen and had a burning sensation. Ever since that time my right labia minora has always been bigger than my left and it has drooped lower than my left, and when i get sexually aroused it swells to about double the size of my left labia minora. The burning sensation has never returned, but the size that it gets when i m aroused worries me a bit, can anyone shed some light on this ?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011