My right knee is slightly swollen with mild pain.

Hi my right knee is slightly swollen with mild pain when I excersise and sit down
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
It is probably just overwhelmed. Ice it and take it easy for a few days. Did you recently start exercising or have you been for awhile? If the pain is really bothering you, you can take advil.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. S S Soni's  Response
Take rest for a few days, take painkiller, serratiopeptidase, apply knee cap & do not bend the knee beyond 90 degree. If still pain do not subside within 21 days get an MRI done & send the report to me at drsssoni@gmail.com to suggest you further line of treatment
Take Care