My periods was late by 2days and bleeding was very light. Could i be pregnant ?

I got my period on 02/13 and it ended yesterday 02/15, I was suppose to start 02/ 11 or usually it last another day, but this time it was short. I usually never cramp , on the first day I cramped horribly, but the weird thing is my period was extremely light. The first day and second day I went through 2 tampons each day. The 3rd, I only used a half of one. Last night about 7 I was pretty sure my period ended because I hadn t been bleeding , so I did not wear another tampon. I hadn t bleed a drop the whole night until about an hour ago when I started bleeding again. It s super light and not enough for a tampon and it s bright red. Is my period just screwed up this month, or could I be pregnant? I m also 18, and my boyfriend and I ALWAYS use a condom, but he does come inside me with the condom on and occasionaly tries to go twice. I don t know if this has to do with anything but I dyed my hair monday witho FAT FOAM hair dye, I didn t know til after the box says not to use while on your period.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Take a pregnancy test just to be sure.

Condoms can fail so you need to check.

Also you can bleed through pregnancy.