My periods are regular, why it is not rupturing ?

hello doctor, follical study report is on 14th day-right ovary 14*13 and left ovary is 22*20 EM-8 after doc gave injection and told to come on 16th day 16th day-(not ruptured)RO-8*9,LO-27*24 & EM-9.1 17th day-(not ruptured)RO-18*19,LO-30*33 & EM-9.2 doc told to come on 20th day....i want to know why it is not periods are regular..used to come aft 27 days...blood tests for me and my husband are hormones problem nothing.....
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hi i m 21 yrs old dodoctor has done folicular study on me my periods are irregular my lmp date is 15 now agin my perids come is their is any problem