My periods are late and I am getting cramps. Are these signs of pregnancy ?

Its 32 days since my last period. I am 23 years old. Me and my husband had unprotected sex. I am getting cramps which last only for seconds. But no other symptoms of pregnancy . Is there any chance that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Please understand that in any women of child bearing age and sexually active the first possibility in case of missed period is pregnancy.Go for urine pregnancy test and clear the doubts.It can delayed due to many reason,but pregnancy needs to looked for first.
wishing you good health.