My periods are delayed by 3 months but all the pregnancy tests show negative. Can an online doctor help me ?

almost morethan 3months i did had my period but every month i ve check my urine test it was clearly showing negative ,since i am too worried about it i check with the doctor and take a blood test but still its was negative result she told me to take a medicine which is primolut nor for 7 days i will have my period then until now after one week still i dnt get my period what should i do? If feel my tammy is getting big but nothing else
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011