My periods are delayed and I have spotting. Could I get pregnant despite taking i-pill within two hours of copulation?

my last period started on 22 of feb and ended on 25th i had unprotected sex on 28th of feb after which i took an i- pill within two occurs of the same. today. i.e. on 22nd i m expecting my period but nothing, however yesterday i have spotted very little blood and it was the same thing today along with a little red lining but that was like hardly a few drops of blood. actually i had also consumed an i-pill in the month of January which made my period come 2 days earlier than the usual and a little bit of acne but nothing else. this there was a little acne again.. but I am really worried about being pregnant. i always use protection( condoms ) and have never let him cum inside me. it was just once when there wasn t one, still he pulled out i know not very reliable but I m a nervous wreck atm
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013