My periods are delayed an I feel nauseous all the time. Am I pregnant ?

I am 25 years old female into a marrige for 6+months my lmp is 8 th may 2011 but i did not have periods yet i had sex on 19th to 22nd may what are the signs of pregnancy also i am having more vaginal discharge on 8th june 2011 sometimes i feel nausea and feel to vomit and i am urinating little bit often than usual when i feel nausea i does not feel to eat any thing i do feel that there is sand in my mouth tell me what is happening with me if i am pregnant when should i do a home pregnancy test
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011