My periods are allways hevey pain free and last 5 / 6 days just wondering what it could be ?

my last period was on 2nd october my periods are 33 days next period was to come on 4th november but never come and is now the 6th november i don a home pregnancy test and was neg my periods are never late i do have some Small pregnancy symptom tingling nipples, cramping just for one day Feeling sick Fatigue my body is hot all the time and got very bad heartburn one morning And missed period i am haveing unpro sex......because been with partner for 4 yrs now update from the 6th still no period then on the 11th november started bleeding but not hevy it where lighter then my normel period red stringy light it did not flo like a period and lasted for 3 days and had cramping iv still got smol cramping and fill as if im fal my periods are allways hevey pain free and last 5 / 6 days just wondering what it could be
Asked On : Sun, 14 Nov 2010
Thanks for query,
Do not worry this is your normal period,
Due to stress or tension flow can be affected.
But to be on safe side now go for pregnancy test and become tension free.
Ok and bye.