My period still not started. please advice ?

Hi, i m 24 year girl. i want to ask you a question about period cycle. I had last period on 12.02.11 and cycle is for 28 days then it suppose to be start 12.03.11 but still not started. I m not married but i have boyfriend but we never had sex hence please let us know the reason. Kavita
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Generally a delay in periods by 3 to 5 days, even upto 7 days may be taken as normal , sometimes periods also come earlier than expected, this happens once in a while , for few cycles , though previous cycles were regular, so nothing to worry at all as long as you r sure you have not had a sexual relationship yet.

reduce coffee, tea and stress, get good sleep and this will be fine.

good wishes.