My period is not normal, Is something wrong or am I paranoid ?

So I am gonna be fifteen in a couple months and Ive had my period since I was 12. But the thing is my cycle hasn't settled yet. At all. Sometimes its at the beginning of the month sometimes at the end. sometimes it last 5 days and its SUPER HEAVY, sometimes last for 10. And it never comes every month. its always spaced out its been 5 months since I have had my last one. And I thought they were supposed to settle by now. Is something wrong or am I paranoid ?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010