My period is irregular. Help me out

hi, my menstrual cycle for thius month had been delayed.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Hello.Welcome.You have not mentioned your age.Is this problem of irregular periods is a regular feature or you are having it for the first time?If it is first time then you must get your urine test for pregnancy done.If negative then wait for some time before going to your Gynec.If it is a regular problem then consult your Gynec for investigations and treatment.Good luck.
Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
dear kavi
are u married
if married it is a good news you may nbe becoming a mother
get a pregency kit which is availabel at the drug store
you pl test it
instructions are given with the kit
if it is positive feel happy tell your husband
distribute sweets
if not married and if there is no chance of you having become pregenant then if you are young sometimes there are chances of having irregular periods
wait for about fifteen days consult a gynecologist and take their opinion

waiting for good news from you dr manjula rau